Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Unpacking sucks

I mean, seriously. Where did all of this stuff come from?

In the process of moving things back into my room, I have had to clear some of my old things to make room for all of the stuff that's been accumulating at school for the past nine months. This is a project that has long been overdue, and it's actually kind of therapeutic to go through drawers and toss things into that big black trash bag. It's like I am the queen of the miscellaneous items' world and am in complete control of their fate......

Right, anyway. The big trash bag on the chair in the picture is actually full of clothes I am going to donate. See the pile of clothes sitting on my bed in the bottom right corner? They haven't been put in my closet yet because there is no place in the closet for me to put them. Except maybe on the floor...

Like I said, the cleaning is way overdue.

So that's what I'll be doing for the rest of this week. Try to contain your jealousy.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

cleaning indeed! this is giving me a flashback to 2 summers ago when i got you all revved up to clean your room and then my pregnant self couldn't take it anymore and left you with a huge mess. uh yeah. sorry about that!! :)