Friday, April 30, 2010

Life is beautiful

Ok, I know it's only been two days since my last post, but c'mon. You guys didn't think I'd be able to stay away from you forever, didja?

Oh, you did? You were hoping that Wednesday was my last blog post ever? You never wanted to hear from me again?

Um... right. Well.

*ahem*

Moving right along!

Today has been such a beautiful day that I've decided to keep my window open, which I don't usually do since I live on campus and there is invariably some drunk frat boy shouting underneath my window at any given time. Today, though, all I can hear are the birds singing their summer songs (because even though summer doesn't technically start until June 21st, it is already summer in my mind) and the bells of Robert Carr Chapel chiming the 7:00 hour. My complete and total freedom from junior year begins in exactly one week, and I am just feeling so hopeful (if still a little uncertain) about the future that I thought I'd share these things with you.

This is the view from my window right now. I took the picture through a screen so I apologize for the quality.

Life is beautiful, friends. =)

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Pretty. I can't believe you're out of class already!!